Your Money, Your Choice
Serving Kenosha, WI & Pleasant Prairie, WI
At Grady Design Harborside Eye Care, it’s the personal touch that keeps our patients coming back time and time again. You are not just purchasing eyewear, you are expressing your personality for the world to see. It is our goal to work with you to find your sense of style that fits your budget.
- Is a dollar a day too costly for quality eye wear that will help you to be visually efficient, reduce fatigue, and have you look your best? Glasses that last multiple years and perform properly are well worth the investment.
- 20% savings on eye exam, frames, lenses in any combination when paid in full on day of service.
- Our office is a network provider for VSP (Abbott, Abbvie, Snap-On, Uline, CTCA) and NVA(Kenosha Unified Schools, WEA).
Out of network means you will still get a 20% savings on the front side. We will submit to your eye care insurance on your behalf for no additional fee. Your insurance will reimburse you according to their schedule.
- Cool, exclusive frames are our specialty. You don’t have to spend big money to get the look you like. If you have a price range let us know, we will respect that.
- We love children. Kids and teens need the best possible vision to learn. Ask about our Student Special. It includes: Eye exam with Dr. Grady, decent frame, and unbreakable lenses. All for one low price.