Serving Kenosha, WI & Pleasant Prairie, WI
If you’re considering having LASIK surgery, we recommend meeting with Dr. Grady for LASIK consulting prior to having the procedure. LASIK is but one of the tools available for reducing or eliminating the need for glasses or contact lenses. It is a permanent treatment that lowers a person’s prescription.
When Considering LASKIK:
- An experienced, competent surgeon is crucial to your success. Our office works with surgeons that have done many, many successful LASIK treatments.
- A complete pre-operative consultation with Dr. Grady is crucial to understanding if LASIK will work well for your eyes.
- A series of 5 or more post-operative visits are needed. These follow ups are done at Grady Design Harborside Eye Care. This insures consistency and is also done for your convenience.
- LASIK is a powerful and versatile tool. Consider all options prior to proceeding. LASIK is not a good choice for all patients. Discussion with your optometrist prior to proceeding is critical. Have confidence that Dr. Grady will explain even the smallest details, and will work for what is in your best interest.
LASIK Consulting Includes:
- Comprehensive Evaluation
- Determine Candidacy for LASIK
- Eye Exam
- Recommendation to Experienced Surgeon
- Post-operative Visits